[Gpdd] Miscellaneous: checking in

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 17:50:35 EDT 2022

Dear Cindy
It seems that the Digest has been intermittent.
We are all ok. Bella had her annual bloods done on Friday, now waiting for
her results. Being nearly 14 she’s doing well. A bit of eye sight problems
and heating and the odd memory lapse but she’s a darling.
Charlie is doing well at Auntie Belinda’s he’s 46g and she says he’s happy
ringing his bells!!
We are off to New Zealand on Wednesday (as long as we both get negative
Covid results-mandatory testing!) to see our eldest son Grant and his
lovely partner Aliya.
Yayyyy I love popcorning it’s so sweet when they do it! He’s obviously a
very happy piggie.
Sending love and scritches to all!!!
Much love Glynis Bella and Charlie xxxxxx