[Gpdd] HEALTH: a Fitz report

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 15:52:47 EST 2022

Just wanted to report that Fitz had a small URI but is now recovered.

I noticed late last month that his left eye was a bit weepy. Of course this occurred on a Sunday. Piggies always do know when it's the weekend.

Fortunately I was able to get him into the vet quickly, and she gave him SMZ-TMP and eye medicine. He loved the antibiotic, which was great, since he drank it like a milkshake! He was also good about the eye medicine.

He had a recheck Monday and got a good report. Since he's a Peruvian guinea pig, everyone was also jealous of his hair. LOL.

We hope all people, piggies, and other friends are well.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz