[Gpdd] MISC.: saying hello and Scottie's game

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 22 13:03:05 EDT 2022

Just wanted to say hello to all, and as usual we miss you!

We hope everyone is staying well and enjoying fall, or, in the Southern Hemisphere, spring.

Scottie seems to be refining the game he plays where he finds four small pieces of bell pepper I have "hidden." Last night he ate three and tucked himself into his cozy. When I checked on him, I saw the fourth and reminded him he was playing a game. He immediately jumped out of the cozy and ran to the piece. I think he knew exactly where it was but wanted me to come back and finish the game with him. It's probably not as much fun if I don't acknowledge that he's done well.

As for Coke and Fitz, I don't think they need a game. The food is enough. LOL.

Would love to hear from you.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz