[Gpdd] MISC.: Scottie's game

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 28 13:43:39 EDT 2022

Hilary and the Manc Piggies, we are glad you enjoyed hearing about Scottie's game with his bell pepper pieces. He will be pleased the Manc Piggies are impressed.

It is so cute that Forbes is hypnotized by floor time and ignores the ladies! Yes, piggies often do seem to want the same cozy another pig has or want to bother a pig who's simply relaxing in a cozy. Sounds like Lady Penelope planned it all out very well so she could be closest to the fridge. Very smart! In the meantime, we hope Flossy gets to rest undisturbed.

Thanks for the report!

Sending all best wishes and wheeks to all,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke,and Fitz xxx