[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: two weeks away!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 13:35:03 EST 2023

The annual Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting is just two weeks away! We hope that you will join us in lighting a candle or candles at 8 p.m. in your time zone on March 9th to remember Mr. Gurney and other friends (human, furred, finned, and feathered) who have gone on to the Bridge.

This is the 18th year for the Memorial, dating back to when Peter Gurney passed away in 2006. He greatly increased knowledge of guinea pigs through his books, presentations, and webpage information.

You don't have to have a guinea pig in your life to participate, and you don't have to be a member of the Digest, so we hope you'll share this with your friends. All are welcome to participate.

In past years, we've had participation from around the world. The light usually begins in Australia and ends in Hawaii.

To see photos from past events, please visit gpdd.org.

We hope you can join us!

Organizers Oliver, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz and assistants Audrey and Cindy