[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Just a few wheeks away!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Thu Feb 23 00:13:01 EST 2023

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,

The annual Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial is just a few wheeeks
away! So be sure to mark your calendars for March 9th, at 8:00 pm, in
your time zone.  This is our annual tribute to Peter Gurney and all of
our friends, hoomen and animal who are with Peter Gurney at the
Rainbow Bridge.  It is not just for the guinea pigs, but all of our
pets and pet people that weeee want to remember on this special day.
March 9th was Peter Gurney's birthday and weee remember him for the
books he wrote about guinea pigs and for his advocacy and information
that he left us.

As weee light our candles (real or virtual) at 8:00 pm on March 9th,
our lights will go through each of the time zones, and all at the
Rainbow Bridge will see our lights and know that weeee are thinking of
them.  This is the 18th year of this special tradition, and weee want
you to be a part of it.  Afterward, just tell us where your light was
lit, city or town, state, and country, and weeee will post a listing
on the Digest of all the places the light traveled.

So mark your calendars and get those lights ready!

Organizers Scottie, Coke, Fitz, Oliver, and helpers Cindy and Audrey