[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: in just about a w(h)eek!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 28 13:51:51 EST 2023

We are very much looking forward to the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting this year, and we cordially invite you to participate! All you have to do is light a candle at 8 p.m. in your time zone. The candle can be real, electric, or virtual!

We've held this event each year since Peter Gurney's passing in 2006. It's a remembrance not only for Mr. Gurney, who so much advanced our knowledge of guinea pigs, but also for other beloved friends (human, furred, finned, feathered) who have passed on.

Please visit the GPDD homepage at gpdd.org to see a list of locations from last year as well as pigtures of how the event was commemorated. After you light a candle, we hope you'll send in your location so we can include it on the list.

If you send a photo, please send it to pg_memorial at gpdd.org (mailto:pg_memorial at gpdd.org) and not to the Digest, which cannot "see" or display photos. Thanks!

You don't have to have a guinea pig in your life to join in. We welcome all, so we hope you will let others know about this event, now in its 18th year.

Thanks again!

Organizers Oliver, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz, and assistants Audrey and Cindy