[Gpdd] Announcement: New piggies

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:14:25 EST 2023

Hi all,

As you might have read in our previous mail, the one about the Peter Gurney
memorial, we, Linn and Coco, have some new additions to our herd. Yes, you
read that correctly additionS!

We went to visit uncle Rik in the south of our country, the Netherlands,
last friday evening. He always says he won't get any pets because he would
forget about them. He was very nice though and went to the store in the
morning to get us breakfast (and for the people), because our slaves forgot
to bring any veggies...
After some nice cucumber we were packed into the car again and slaves drove
us even farther south (The Netherlands is rather small, so it does not take
that long). There we went to meet two new piggies, There was the dark and
handsome ch teddy boar called Beer and a pretty us teddy named Muffin. They
do have rather food and drink related names, but to be fair Beer means boar
in Dutch so not per se a drink...
We saw there was food in the big enclosure we were put in together and
started munching... Coco rather took to Muffin and started washing her ears
and eyes within the first 15 minutes, after that Linn had a look around.
They all behaved very well. Beer really seems to like Linn, she makes a lot
of noise when he is rumbling around her, but when he lies down next to her
she's fine with it. Muffin is very food centered and just got bolder after
taking the first piece of veg from a slave's hand. After she finished her
piece she starts to see if she can steal some vag from the others, which
Beer lets her do because he is a well mannered boar (or just a bit of a
sissy?). She is also running up to the front when the slaves come in to get
(beg for?) food. Daddy slave has already started to teach her how to do a
spin. Beer does usually follow behind the girls to get some veg, and still
finds taking a piece of veg from a hand a bit scary...
But he will get there, and will probably also be taught to do a spin for
his food.

After that we all went into the big(ger) cage on the back seat of the car
and visited granny. She had her birthday in January and slaves hadn't been
there yet. She was quite impressed by us :D and kept feeding us veggies

We should post some pigtures, maybe on the undercover guinea pigs blog that
auntie Penny and Pat are still running? We can also be seen on instagram if
you look up pandameisje.
We'll let you know if there are any of our pigtures up on the blog..

Glad to meet you all, say Muffin and Beer!
Wheekz, The guinygirlz
Linn, Coco, Muffin and (boar) Beer
--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997