[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL: The Big Day is Almost Here!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Tue Mar 7 00:36:50 EST 2023

The Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial is almost here. Our annual
"light around the world" will take place on March 9th, at 8:00 pm.  Be
a part of this special tradition by lighting a candle, real, electric,
or virtual at 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone, in remembrance of
all of our beloved pets and pet people, including Peter Gurney, and
our beloved guinea pigs who are now at the Rainbow Bridge. As our
lights go through each time zone, it travels around the world for all
at the Rainbow Bridge to see and know that weee are thinking of them
on this special day. Afterward, just post your location on the Digest
and our helpers will keep a listing of all the places where our lights
traveled.

Photos are welcomed too, but send the photos to PG_Memorial at gpdd.org
because the regular Digest cannot "see" photos. Send your location to
the Digest and include your city or town, state or province, and
country. Tell others to light a candle, too, and be sure to give us
their location for the list.

So, get those lights ready!  Weee know that everyone at the Rainbow
Bridge is excited to see our "light of remembrance" on March 9th!

Organizers Scottie, Fitz, Coke, Oliver, and helpers Cindy and Audrey