[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Where did you light your candle?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 10 15:28:40 EST 2023

We hope you were able to participate in the 18th annual Peter Gurney Candle Lighting Thursday night! If so, please let us know where you lit your candle or candles so our annual list can be compiled and posted.

To see past locations and photos, visit gpdd.org.

If you took a photo of your guinea pig(s) or others commemorating the event, please send it to pg_memorial at gpdd.org, not to the Digest itself. (Please note that there is an underline between pg and memorial, not under the entire address.)

Thank you for joining in!

Organizers Oliver, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz, and assistants Audrey and Cindy