[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Candle Lighting

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 18:49:46 EDT 2023

Hello Piggies & Slaves! Petey the Hammie and I had our Candles lit in memory of Peter Gurneyand all of our Furry Furrriends that are waiting for us over the Bridge. I have been such a busy,little bee these days so sorry for the late reporting. Petey is doing Well and is successfully keepinghis Slave up half the night with his Silly Shenanigans. But, he is just as Sweet as can be and cando no wrong in my eyes. Whee hope that everyone and everypig is doing Well too and we'resending some Healing Hammie Hugs to those who aren't feeling their Best. And also Condolencesfor those who recently lost a Piggie Friend.
I took a pigture of Petey with our unlit Candle so I will forward that to the Peter Memorial email.
THANK YOU to our Organizers, Oliver, Scottie, Coke and Fitzgerald, and Assistants, Audrey andCindy for organizing this and for doing an Amazing Job (as usual)!!
Love 'n Wheeeeeeps, Leah & Petey the Hammie ^..^