[Gpdd] SILLY: Post-celebration behavior

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Wed Dec 3 14:35:04 EST 2003

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed strange behavior from their
piggies
since their Great Trip and Celebration?  Sometimes I notice Snowy &/or
CocoPuff
just gazing wistfully with a bit of a smile.  A couple times Miss Snowy has
actually
disappeared for a short time.  You will remember that both of these little
rascals
actually sneaked out early on the morning of our flight to the Western
Ocean, leaving
me behind. (said they "forgot" I was going with them, in all the excitement)
I have heard bits of conversations, concerning Mr Cooders, and how Snowy
resembles
Miss Callie only younger!  Should either of these little characters suddenly
show up
as "visitors" to your piggies, please delay them and contact me at once.
Also, they now seem to expect the full Brunch Buffet, turning up their
little noses
at simple offerings of carrot or spinach.
More a slave than ever,
Susi (for the OP's)

Also- has anyone managed to compile a scrapbook of pigtures from the
Celebration?
I have a few pigtures I can share that fell out of their luggage when they
returned.