[Gpdd] MISC - Re: Message at end of you post

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Thu Dec 4 23:45:56 EST 2003

Hi Britt Brownie.

I just finished reading your post to the GPDD and as I read the message at
the end of your post "A friend is someone who believes in you when you have
ceased to believe in yourself." I thought of Wilson of the three Jolly
Rodents.  I would like to say that even more than finding his forever mom he
found his forever friend.  Wilson she believes in you and loves you very
much!  I for one hope that you were granted your wish to be the messenger
pig for the trip.  (I haven't reach that point in my reading the back
issues)  I believe that you truly understand what the little ones across the
bridge need.  I do believe also that you should maybe consider making your
career as someone being there to encourage others in need of encouragement.

Mary D. (mom to angel and stretch)