[Gpdd] [HEALTH] U.S. meds equivalent?

GPDD Forward gpdd-forward at gpdd.org
Mon Dec 8 12:16:47 EST 2003

This is a forwarded message. Please direct all replies to the author.

From: "Laura Stailey" <birder0649 at hotmail.com>
To: gpdd_admin at gpdd.org
Bcc:
Subject: [HEALTH]  U.S. meds equivalent?

My 6 year old Shaggy Sheltie, Anakin, is developing arthritis in his back
legs. He bunny hops a bit when he starts to walk and lies down with his
back legs out, away from his body.  Peter Gurney suggests that a half-tab
of Potter's Tabritis mixed with water will help with the stiffness and
pain.  However, I can only find UK sources for Potter's Tabritis. What do
we have here in the U. S. that is similar to Potter's Tabritis? Any help
will be appreciated by both Anakin and me!

Laura Stailey