[Gpdd] health-Pregnant with non-pregnant

SCOTT BILOT pinwiz at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 8 15:00:44 EST 2003

We have 4 babies in with their mother and a 13 week old .  There is no trouble  the younger has the job of keeping the little ones in line too. She comes when they cry and scream with their mother.  Taffy , the mother, doesn't mind the extra help as there are 4 to keep track of.  She only nips at Muffy when she tries to do her job and Taffy wants to do it.  They both get over it and are fine after that.   It should be fine to keep them togeter as the one will be an extra paw for the other.  Our little ones are now 5 days old and doing well in this arrangement.        Cheers Scott And Rebecca with our 12 piggies.