[Gpdd] Re: [Stones] Health: Brownie Bear is doing well.

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 19:15:26 EST 2003

Dr. Campbell is an AWESOME Vet!
She's Da Bomb!!! :-)

I just got back from the Healthways store
in Fred'Vegas (Fred'burg) and bought some
organic red leaf lettuce for the Bear. They
were out of cucumbers, so I'll stop by later
in the wheeeeeeeeek to get some.

Brownie's doing pretty good. She's eating
normally now. I talked to Mary Slave last
night and she said that she would help me
remove Brownie's sutures next wheeeeekend.
Yippee!

Brownie's been quite a Sassy little thing
and she wants to be out of her cage. She
bit me because she's pissed. But, I still
Love her and I'll take the abuse. She's
popcorned quite a bit too and I hope she's
not doing damage to her little body. I keep
telling her to stay calm so she can heal,
but you know she doesn't listen to me, she
does whatever she wants to do...Crazy Pig.

Well, I gotta run. I'm going to venture out
and hopefully finish the bulk of my Christmas
shopping.

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
            Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

--- BunsnPigs at aol.com wrote:

Don't forget that you also had an 'Absolutely
Amazing' vet!!! :-))

I am so glad for Ms. Brownie Bear AND Ms. Leah!

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
Springfield, VA