[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT Corky has gone over thr Bridge

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:57:49 EST 2003

It is with the heaviest heart I write to tell you all that my darling Corky,
who was simply the best guinea pig ever, crossed over the Rainbow Bridge at
11:02 this morning.

She had become ill last week.  My regular vet gave me meds for her, with
instructions to call an exotic vet if I saw no improvement within a couple
of days.  The exotic vet diagnosed her as having a respiratory infection,
brought about by Vit C deficiency, despite the Vit C supplement I give the
girls.

She seemed to rally, and I hand fed her and medicated her and loved her the
best I could.  Saturday late afternoon I noticed she seemed to be getting
weaker.  I tried my best to help her through, but she passed away in my arms
this morning.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Sandra Poore, whose care and
concern will never be forgotten.  Corky sent her love to you.

Corky was the sweetest, funniest, friendliest, silliest, best friend I ever
had.  I wish I had done more for her quicker.  I look forward to seeing her
again with the rest of my animal friends who have crossed the bridge.
                              Judi Sharamitaro