[Gpdd] re [HEALTH] pig not eating pellets

Meredith Farrelly merrie at bu.edu
Wed Dec 17 17:04:58 EST 2003

Sorry I didn't write sooner, but life was crazy, as I've just finished final exams.  Just wanted to thank everyone who replied about my little Cecelia not eating pellets, you guys really eased my mind.  I'm so paranoid about my little pig.  I especially loved the bit about little kids who will only eat macaroni and cheese.  That is exactly what she is like!  Anyway, she is doing just fine, eating a little bit of everything, and getting bigger every day.  She had her first bath today (don't worry, it's plenty warm in here, and I dried her right off anyway), and now she's a lavender-scented fluffball.
   I hope all of you and all the pigs are well.  I keep you all in my thoughts.
  --Meredith and the literally squeaky clean Cecelia