[Gpdd] CARE: susanne's question about cutting piggy toenails

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Dec 18 13:39:51 EST 2003

This is what I love about the Gpdd - everyone is so great to offer advice,
with different
ideas on how to get things done.
I had the same thought, about taking the piggies to the vet for the first
trim, to have
him show me how to do it.  But he only charged me $7 per pig, and he gave
them a
quick check at the same time.  As far as I'm concerned, he can be their
regular
manicurist for that price!  Plus, they're somewhat familiar with going to
see him
if they need more attention for something later on.
(Maybe one of these days I'll work up the courage to do it myself!)
Susi and the Okie Piggies
  ~Snowy & CocoPuff