[Gpdd] MISC re: cat for christmas

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 12:33:12 EST 2003

Hi Madi,
I would start to introducing the kitty to the guinea pigs as soon as
possible. Hold a guinea pig and the cat on your lap, speak softly, and pet them. They
will be friends in no time. One step at a time until you can trust the kitty
more. You are smart not to leave them in the same room unsupervised, yet.
We got a puppy when our guinea pigs were 1 1/2 years old. We started with t
petting themat the same time, then, they could play together for a short while
each day, and now a year later I don't worry about them being together
anymore. Our dog knows that when they come out for free time, she needs to let them
get some exercises before she can join them. They are friends. Animals are very
smart, and I wish you Good Luck with the new cat.

Marion