[Gpdd] [CARE] guinea pig pouches

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 02:14:18 EST 2003

Hi Mary,

    I'm not able to get out and around much  (gurr!) and so I periodically
get these eBay search urges. Just type in "guinea pig" (not plural--you'll get
more things with the singular since it fits either way.) You will see these
things called guinea pig/ ferret/ et.pouches. Some seem to have a strap for
carrying them. I was going to go to bed early tonight but this will only ake a
minute.

Here's one URL  (I'm chosing randomly):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2356386195&category=1286

Here's another one - just type  in the search box:  2356848623

Several of these people make them and I'm sure you can find one with a strap
-- I've seen them and thought  I'd have preferred one of those. Someone might
be willing to add a strap if you request it. And they're proably there under
guinea pigs (as well as many thing tht don't seem to belong in that category) .
 Make your search specific and always add to check titles AND descriptions --
sometimes significant words are hidden in descriptions.

Exhausted -- must go.  More later.

Alge