[Gpdd] [SILLY] Poo Trail Souvenir

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Tue Nov 11 13:01:46 EST 2003

This is a great idea!!  We've been wondering what sort of souvenirs will be
available at the Great Celebration coming up.  Does anyone know if there
will be p-shirts or caps or anything?  The pictures are a great idea, and
hopefully everyone will take lots of snapshots that we can share afterwards.
Has there been any publicity anywhere?  We've been watching, and haven't
noticed anything on our local news so far, but they sleep a lot.  Folks may
wonder where all the GP's and Slaves have suddenly disappeared to!  Sounds
like the makings of a good book and/or movie!
Susi and the Okie Piggies  -  Snowy & CocoPuff