[Gpdd] {Silly} Brownie's a Genius!

Britt and Brownie Lindahl Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Sun Nov 16 07:45:43 EST 2003

Hey Everyone :)

Have you ever had those times where you wonder if your piggie is
intelligent..I mean REALLY intelligent?  Laugh.. Not only does my Brownie,
like the rest of piggydom, wheeeeeks until he gets what he wants, he also
lets me know when he has to potty when he's on my lap.. which some of your
piggies do too.  Brownie has taken to moving his pellet bowl to wherever he
wants to now.  The other day I went to fill it and couldn't find it.  It was
quite strange, until I found it.  Brownie had moved his pellet bowl INSIDE
his cavy cozy!!!!!!  What a typical man.. Loves to eat in bed without having
to get up!  (no offense to any of the guys on this list of course.. *grin*)

Just thought I'd share :)

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."