[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigAir Correspondent Update #1

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 08:51:24 EST 2003

11/16/03 - sometime in the AM EST

This is special correspondent Bailey coming to you from PigAir Charter 11/16
somewhere over the East Coast of the United States.
Our upstairs neighbors, Taz and Patches joined my pig-husband Stuart and me
early this morning as we waited for our charter to the Great Western Ocean
to arrive. Taz could not stop popcorning as we saw the plane arrive at our
gate and kept it up all the way down the flightway (blush).
I must say that our seats are just wonderful and the band is terrific. I
could not believe that we were going to have live entertainment for our
trip. The energetic flight attendants immediately got us our drinks
(cranberry for me and a Broccoli Blaster for Stuart) and some munchies.
I had never met anyone from “overseas” but our new friends from the UK are
delightful. Patches and I are seated just across the row from Angelina and
India. They are two of the loveliest lady pigs from Oxford.  They were very
excited when the pilot announced that we could see the US Capitol and
Washington Monument from their side of the plane! There are also pigs here
from Pennsylvania, Vermont and New York. I think we are headed for points
southeast.
It’s hard to hear myself think as the band is starting up again. I think
there’s a conga line beginning somewhere in the Boar’s Section!
I’ll phone in another report in a few hours.
I can’t wait to see what’s for breakfast!