[Gpdd] [SILLY] Early trail pooers

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sun Nov 16 08:54:53 EST 2003

Good Morning!  I was just looking over early pages of the Poo Trail and
thinking about all those early pooers that started the trail for us so many
years ago...some may not even realize that the trail has continued on--
thank you Rod for your diligence to follow it poo to completion, it couldn't
have been easy!  You deserve a big vacation afterwards with your wife!!  For
those sweet pooers still with us from early days, hope to see you on the
trip, if not in piggers, definitely in our thoughts!  And those from over
the bridge that started it all for us, whee look forward to seeing you at
the coast...whee know you are whatching and pleased that your poos are still
here as a memorial and memory to you-- levitated high above for all to see!!
Whee haven't forgotten you and will squee and wave when we see your signs.
Love and wheeks to all, let the party begin!!!  Jenni (slave to Beethoven)