[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigAir Correspondent Update #3

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 21:15:33 EST 2003

Hi all, this is Patches stepping in for Bailey who has decided to pass out,
I mean take a nap. (Just fooling Mom but you better believe Stuart is not
being good. I know why Bailey is not sitting with him!).

It’s been a great flight. Whee have picked up piggies from all over the
south and mid-west. And have just left Texas. Senior Pig Captain Blizzard
flew us over the Grand Canyon. At least he said that’s where we were. It’s
really dark out! He says we are on our way to the West Coast and then up to
Northwest and Seattle. He’s also really, really handsome. He came down the
aisle to welcome all of us and you should have heard all the sows just
wheeking and swooning.

The partying has been non-stop. The band has been jamming and quite a few of
the jiving pigsters in the Anything Goes Class have joined them. The Flight
Attendants have been busy serving drinks and snacks as well as the
world-class meals. (I just loved the and Jicama Vietnamese Spring rolls I
had for lunch!)

We have quite a few celebrities on-board including the Celebration’s Grand
Greeter, Mr. Prince. He just came on-board in Texas. There’s also the famous
Sows in Black who are riding in First Class and the Dancie Pigs in the
Anything Goes Class.

Most of the pigs on-board are busy talking to each other, swapping souvenirs
and stories. The married pigs lead the dancing about an hour ago and showed
all those youngsters how it’s really done. It’s wonderful how meeting all
these pigs is almost more important than eating! Whee have come from all
over the world for this celebration. I wonder how many slaves know their
pigs are gone (tee heehee). The slaves on-board have been just great. They
have looked after the babies and the pigs that were scared of flying. I saw
one slave that had her pigs and two others in her lap right after the last
takeoff! They looked really scared but she just kept singing to them (I
think it was Faith Pig-Hill but I could have been mistaken).

I spoke to my slave a couple of hours ago and she said that Mr. Rod is very
excited about our coming and he is planning a most stupendous ceremony. (She
also told me to keep these reports small as her charge card is NOT
bottomless but then neither an I!)

She also wants all piggies that could not join us in person for the ceremony
to check the GPDD web-site for the complete report. It’s at
http://www.gpdd.org/virtual.

Got to go, Bailey is waking up.
Whee are almost there!