[Gpdd] re: Virtual: Piggie Gratitude

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Nov 18 22:25:22 EST 2003

Wheeek! Hi all you piggers! We have been so busy having fun with everyone
these past couple of days, and we just had to express our piggie gratitude
to Rod and everyone.

It's just that we sat back gazing at the crystal sparkles on the water and
we were so happy we were on this virtual trip instead of back in Houston
where they had all those floods on the very day we were flying over the UK
and US. OUr slave mommy and ddaddy are also happy that they could come with
us and didn't have to spend Monday night slogging through the trafficand
flood -clogged streets, and of course we were really happy we didn't have to
stay home by ourselves and listen to all the thunder and passing tornadoes,
all huddled up together.  Somebody reported there was a Fed-Ex truck stuck
in our yard! What's up with that!? Good thing we bought rain slickers for
our trip, looks like we can use them back at home.

Being here with all of you all is so wonderful, it's hard to believe all the
chaos Mother Nature can wreak when she wants to. Anyway we're just going to
settle back and take part in  the rest of the celebration, cause, as B.
Pigsteen sang, Pigs Like Us, Baby we Were Born To Pooooo! We love you
Rod!!!!
Snickers and Snowball