[Gpdd] (HEALTH/MISC) How do you celebrate with your piggies?

Megan mkat at monad.net
Wed Nov 19 02:41:07 EST 2003

Hi.  I haven't posted in quite a while as I have been swamped here with
work, my health and some other big stuff. But that is not why I write.

How do you include your piggies in your holiday celebrations?  I live
with a woman with down syndrome so our 3 boys are always a part of any
celebration (along with the 2 cats, the bunny, the tropical fish and
the fire bellied toads)

The boys get Christmas stockings.  On Thanksgiving, there are plenty of
veggie for them to share our dinner.  I'm just wondering of any of you
had some unique ways of including your piggies that I could incorporate
this year.  Meggie really enjoys having the boys be part of every part
of our life.  They are her pride and joy.

Thanks,
Meg in NH
If you have the time . . . please visit
http://homepage.mac.com/mollykat/please/helpgirls.html