[Gpdd] Announcement: Cinder crosses the Bridge

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 07:41:01 EST 2003

David and Beth

I was so sorry to hear about Cinder. We get so
attached to these little fur balls. I've had one pass
every year the past 3 years and I still miss them all.
Tasha passed this October and she was my special, very
friendly, and affectionate pig. I've even went into
their room and said her name before I remember that
she's gone. We really get used to taking care of the
sick ones and we feel bad after their gone because we
feel like we should be giving them medicine or
checking on them. I always feel like I should doing
something for them that I'm not getting
done,especially when you've giving them medicine every
12 or 24 hours for a long period of time. Well I guess
we can enjoy the ones we do have left.

Dawnda Stricklen

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven