[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Adoption of Penny

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 15:17:47 EST 2003

We are pleased to annouce that Penny has joined our family.  She is nearly
three years old and in excellent health, very outgoing and friendly.  We have
enjoyed giving her a bath, possibily the only bath she has ever had.  It's a
pleasure watching her eat unlimited timothy hay and introducing a wide variety of
tasty vegetables.  We've provided a few toys and she enjoys gnawing and
throwing them.

Given her excellent health and Buddy's moping, we secured permission from the
vet to advance the introductions.  The first introduction went well but left
Buddy's exhausted.  We'll have another session after both pigs nap.

Penny is a gorgeous Abyssinian with mostly red and some black hair.

Dana F. Hakes