[Gpdd] Re: Gpdd Digest, Vol 2, Issue 36 BEHAVIOR jumping pigs

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 15:12:12 EDT 2003

interesting to find out that there are other jumping pigs out there. Just
yesterday I had our piggies Poly and Sweetie outside. They were surrounded by a 9
inch high fence, and it was not the first time that Poly escaped. She loves
to sit under a near by bush. After a while of grazing I could tell that Poly
was getting restless, wanting to be under her bush. Only this time I saw it with
my very own eyes when she jumped the fence. Unbelievable!
Must be all the exercises she is getting every day. I use my 9 inch high
fence to section part of my house, where Poly and Sweetie get to run every day for
1-2 hours. Interestingly enough, she never jumped the fence in the house.

I enjoy the piggy stories a lot,
Marion