[Gpdd] [SILLY?]Poo Trail explained

Rod rod at megalink.net
Fri Oct 10 19:34:28 EDT 2003

Joy,
I will be posting a page for the completion of the Poo trail and yes, I
have a few photos of the place we will be at. It is  a virtual event and
even though the Piggies have physically made all the poos to get us to the
West coast. It only happens in cyber space and our imagination.  Unlike the
Pignics that are held, which are real.  I doubt if the Ozette Indian
Reservation Tribal Committee would allow 2740 odd guinea pigs and there
slaves or helpers to descend onto their pristine beach.  Without the need
for recompense..    The logistics make my mind boggle...:)

I will try to comment on the big event and any others that contribute will
of cause have their observations posted too.  There are so many
perspectives to cover I doubt if I can do it justice on my own.

Warm weeeeks

Rod.