[Gpdd] (HEALTH) Re: UTI/ Eating Habits

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 13:23:27 EDT 2003

Crystal,
I think I would wait a few more days and give the meds
time to work...the docs usually give a 10-day course
of antibiotics (even human docs do this), and, while
we and the piggers may start to feel better after 3-5
days, we still need to take the whole 10 days' worth
to knock out that nasty infection. If your little
sweetie is still crying in pain after the ten days,
you may want to take him back to the vet to rule out
kidney/bladder stones or crystals in the urine.
Britt--regarding Brownie's eating habits...I'm not
sure
about Brownie, but I noticed my piggers are less
concerned with WHO feeds them than they are that mom
had the nerve to go away without them! If I am gone
longer than a day or so, they usually figure that it's
better to eat and be comfy than go on a hunger
strike...besides-they can take it out on mom when she
gets back!
Stacy and the Squee Squad