[Gpdd] Re: Annuncement To Rod

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 13:21:14 EDT 2003

Rod,
THANK YOU so very very much for granting us some rest for a little girl who
could not speak for herself. I know it was a difficult decision for you to make
in placing her on the trail and giving hew a rainbow and to to allow her such
an honor. I would even have offered my little guys place on the list if it
had come to that since HE has had, God bless him, 4 1/2 years to find his way
into so many peoples lives. YOU have made it possible for the littlest of God's
miracles to rest with a memory so many can see. I can never thank you enough
for that. Your heart has spoken well, and yes it is difficult to type through a
tear. Thank you sir, you ARE a gentleman.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs father