[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: HTML in posts, Pictures and Rainbow Bridge

GPDD Admin gpdd_admin at gpdd.org
Wed Oct 15 22:54:19 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

We just wanted to let everyone know that the GPDD is able to accept e-mail
from all e-mail sources. Previously, any post that contained HTML was a
real pain when it came to the list, as either a lot of garbage would get
posted, or the message would get posted twice.

Thanks to a software enhancement, HTML code is now removed (or deleted). So
all the AOL users and everyone else that has been struggling with trying to
set their mail to "text only" can relax!

We still can't accept pictures or other files on the list - but we are
working on a "Members' Gallery" section for the GPDD website, where you'll
be able to post pictures of your piggies.

Last, and perhaps most important, the GPDD has Rainbow Bridge pages for
piggies gone to the Bridge.

The link to the Rainbow Bridge pages is <http://www.cavycare.net/bridge>
(there was an oversight in listing these pages when the new site was built;
it will be corrected in the next web update).

Dale Sigler maintains these pages, and you can send your tributes and
pictures (JPEG format, please) to him at <ctcavycare at aol.com>.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Digest. Wheep!

The GPDD Team