[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Thank You...

Crystal Lewis crystlew33 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 19:00:44 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

I would like to take this time to thank you all for your kind words and
compassion you all showed me during my recent loss.  It meant so much to
me to know that I was not alone.

Quincy was a very special boy and although he was only with me for 16
months they were amazing months.  I was so blessed that he let me take him
into my heart and home.  I loved him and he loved me... I could tell.
When Quincy came home with me he was a scrawney big eared shivering albino
creature.  He was so afraid and would tremble any time someone was near.
I had the honour of watching him grow and change into a loving trusting
boy.  He grew into his ears, plumped up, and stoped shivering.  In fact he
even learned to love being held and would snuggle in and fall asleep.  How
brave of him to trust me so completely.  I loved him and someday I will
even be able to smile when remember his pretty little face.

I feel such a loss for him that even though his life was full he never
made it to his second birthday.

Thank you all again for you kindess.

Crystal... slave to Spike
Remembering always, my angels, Tribble & Quincy