[Gpdd] Health...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 11:22:51 EDT 2003

Hello Slaves!
Welcome back to the Digest!!!
I'm so happy that it's finally back.
Brownie Bear and I have been waiting
patiently and now we're all back together
again...Yippee!

Anyways, when I last posted my B-Bear
was still fighting a urinary tract infection.
Boo hoo! Well, I have good news. After
being on Sulfa-trimeth oral suspension on
and off for a few months, she still had
blood in her urine. So, the Vet put her
on Baytril for 14 days in August and she
finished that up last wheek. I took her
back to the Vet with a urine sample and
he did a dipstick urine analysis (with those
urine strips). Well, I'm going to have a full
urinalysis done next week because she still
had a small trace of blood left in her urine
a wheek ago.

Well, I also bought some of those urine strips
online so that I could check her urine myself.
By the way, those urine strips are VERY
$EXPENSIVE$, but I found a website that sells
a generic brand for Much Much CHEAPER, so if
anyone wants that website, just let me know.
Well, last night I checked her urine with the
urine strips and there was NO BLOOD...Yippee!!!
So, hopefully when I get the full urinalysis
done next wheek, it will confirm that.

Brownie Bear has been much Happier lately and
I can tell that her coochie isn't hurting when
she pee's. And she's back to her Sassy self,
nipping me when I don't give her exactly what
she wants...when she wants it...Yikes!
She's not being as cuddly and she's not purring
everyday like she used to (which was how I
knew she wasn't feeling so good cuz believe
it or not, she's not a cuddly piggie--sad but
true). But, I Love her just the same. And if
I only get 1 or 2 purrs a day from her, then
I'll just have to live with that, I suppose.
I know she Loves me too--she just doesn't like
to show it.

Well, that's enough from Brownie Bear and me.
I can't wait to read everyone's posts and updates.
  Have an AWESOME Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!!!
    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)