[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Introducing my new piggies

Melissa . allcreatures at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:24:39 EDT 2003

Oh, it is so good to have the GPDD back! I'm a long-time member (since 1997,
I think) and seeing it go away for a while was sad, even though now I'm
mostly a lurker. Thanks to everyone who has teamed together and brought back
the GPDD! :)

Anyway, I wanted to announce two new guinea pigs as "members" of the list!
My parents now have their own guinea pig, named Fern. My mom saw her and
couldn't resist. Fern is an Abbysinian mix, white, with black and white
agouti. Her coloration is really interesting, especially since she has white
paws and nose with her black fur.

My newest one is Wallflower (Wally for short), a purebred coronet. She's
red/black agouti, white, and red.

All the piggies in our household are named after plants and flowers, since
that's the theme I started when I was nine and had my first guinea pig. We
now have five, all females. Strangely, the guinea pigs in the household keep
multiplying even though we only have females!!!

I look forward to getting the GPDD again.

Melissa, Muffy (Miss Muffet Daisy), Henna, Roo (Marvel-of-Peru), Fern, and
Wally (Wallflower)