[Gpdd] Misc

Pages Teigen piggiemom at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:00:10 EDT 2003

Dear Fellow GP Digesters

Glad to see we are back online missed the digest very much.  Before we went
off-line there was a post awhile back to where someone had found a web page
that sold just the connectors to the neat idea cubes.  If someone knows how
I can find that web page it will be much appreciated.

Also want to say that my two boars Buster (6 yrs) and Oreo (5 yrs) passed
away last month within a week of each other.  I had them cremated at a
wonderful place called Dignified Pet Services in Tualitin, Oregon.  They
treated me with respect and took very good care of the piggies.  I made a
memory box with their pictures on the top.

I now have 4 piggies, I adopted a mom (Babs) and baby (Little Joe) from the
Humane Society in March and rescued two boys (Orange Julius and Carrot Top)
from a lady who is a pet hoarder.

Thanks for listening and hope to hear back on the connectors.

Pages Ann (piggiemom)