[Gpdd] health

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 07:09:26 EDT 2003

further to the white stuff in the eyes mentioned on the last posting, we
have noticed the same. It occurs at times when the girls have just cleaned
themselves and sometimes after bathing, I thought it was accidental shampoo
in the eyes and just a way of getting rid of it. I would like to know
exactly what it is but I really don't think it's a big problem.

Also what is this pine stuff and bedding you all talk about, I have never
seen any thing other than straw hay or sawdust for sale in our pet stores,
is it an American/Canadian thing?

weeeeeks to all back on the gpdd
Joy and Sarah
Oxford uk