[Gpdd] Breeding

Jennifer Schroder cuzimdamama3 at charter.net
Sun Sep 14 14:20:59 EDT 2003

I all, we have had our female piggie since the beginning of June. She joined
our male (Lou) and they have gotten along tremendously. We believe for her
to be pregnant, since she looks like she is carrying little balls in her
stomach. I have read everything I can get my hands about breeding and have
not found anything usefull about when they are "nesting" to prepare for the
baby.
  If anyone has had births, did you notice anything different about the
female? I know that Lois is less active, and tends to sleep outside the
pigloo alone, since it is quite the fit with her big belly and Lou. Any info
would be great!

Thanks,
Jen & expectant parents Lois & Lou