[Gpdd] health

Lauren3581 at aol.com Lauren3581 at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 12:39:22 EDT 2003

  Misty-

  I have read about and used the frozen water bottle trick to keep my piggies cool.  freeze a mosty full bottle of water and put it in a non-wooly sock.  the pigs will lay against this.  Also,recently - when i was out of veggies - I gave my piggies a ahnd full of frozen broccolli.  They loved it!! It is ranked right up there with the forbidden carrots.  This might be a good treat cause your pigs will be gatting much needed hydration and a cooling treat.  Hope these help!

  Also, I am still looking for a good vet in the Cleveland area.  The girls and I are willing to go up to an hour or so away if necessary.  I just moved to the area and in our last home we went through about 4 vets before I found a good one.  I went to avoid this next time I get a sneezing piggy.

  Thanks, Lauren Gussguss and Maybel