[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Help -- possible constipation

migliors migliors at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 22:15:30 EDT 2003

Hello:

This is Andromeda's mom again.  I think she is constipated.  When we had her
out this evening we really watched her actions.  Everytime that she pooped,
she had to reach down and pull it out.  She was not eating every one of
these poops.  And most noticeably she has had a tender tummy.  She used to
love to be petted on her tummy by lifting herself up when we were giving her
love.  Now as soon as we touch her on her sides she quickly turns and acts
like she is going to bite.  This is not like her at all.  Could she possibly
be constipated??  We do not have a small animal vet locally.  I have read on
several web sites that a small dose of paraffin (mineral) oil can help.

Please help!!!

Thanks
Susan and Del