[Gpdd] Health: Sick guinea pig?

rogelio1225 at netzero.com rogelio1225 at netzero.com
Thu Apr 1 12:01:40 EST 2004

I have mostly been a lurker in this group, but i love the posts and learned so much from you.  We have had an adult guinea pig since Christmas and decided she needed a friend,  they only had males at the pet store so we ended up buying two to have in a separate cage, they are about 2 months old as far as we know.  One is breathing hard and today i noticed it sounds like he has a stuffy nose,  is this something that needs to be looked at by a vet or something we can take care of?

Thanks
Danielle, buster, spot and alex