[Gpdd] Misc: LEAPING Lizards, I mean Guinea Pigs!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 13:41:11 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
Last night, Brownie Bear gave me quite
a scare. I was preparing her dinner: I
cut up (dice) some green pepper and put
it on a miniture paper plate. As you know,
B-Bear likes to be Pampered. Well, then
as usual, I prepare my own dinner: some
deli turkey and cheese, cheese puffs,
and pickle (I get home late on Wednesday
nights so I eat light). Okay, so we all
know that our piggies can be quite impatient
at times. But, no biggie. If Daddy Slave or
I even walk in the kitchen, when we turn
around--Brownie will most likely be standing
by the edge of the kitchen floor (hoping
that we'll get her something from the fridge).
What a cutie. So, anyways, I guess I took too
long getting all of the food together and of
course, B-Bear is "WHEEEEEEEEEEEP!"ing the
whole time. So, I bring her green pepper over
to her cage and she jumps in her cage like she
always does. And I ask for a "Kiss-Kiss".
Well, instead of standing on her hind legs
and giving her Mama Slave a kiss, instead
she JUMPED! And Oh My! she didn't make it...Oops!
So, she landed sort-of on her food dish and
pellets went flying Everywhere! Her cage is
about 13 inches off of the floor and so I
guess she didn't get enough momentum to make
it over. I was so worried that she hurt herself
so I held her for a few minutes and checked her
vitals. She was Okay. But, she still wanted her
dinner. So, I sat her down on the floor and
Off She Ran!

I guess we won't be playing the "Kiss-Kiss"
game anymore, at least not when she's in her
cage...

  Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
     Leah...Slave to the LEAPING B-Bear :-)