[Gpdd] Re: Gpdd Digest (HEALTH) Bladderstones, etc.

Cuttlefish Arts cuttlefisharts at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 15:33:16 EST 2004

I just had a thought that I don't think I've ever heard discussed about
bladder stones and sludge. Does anyone know anything about mineral content
of water relating to stone formation? It never occurred to me before, but I
wonder if different water in different places having varying mineral content
have any influence on stones? I realize that it's a diet/calcium
balance/excretion issue, but I wonder if high mineral content water could be
a factor.

Just throwing that out there.

Cheers

Vic