[Gpdd] re: [CARE] Cavy behaviour and sounds

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 14:53:34 EDT 2004

Hi Li,
I wouldn't give up on her yet! She is just a baby. She needs to get used to you. My piggies still don't like to be picked up and probably never will. They will do their best to run away and hide. Actually, sometimes I think Pooh Bear thinks it's a game. I think it just instinctively stresses them out to be "captured." Some piggies are just biters. Although, when they are in the mood, my babies do like to be pet and will quickly relax on my lap. Don't give up on her yet. Perhaps with another piggie friend she would be less skittish and more confident. Give her some time! Best of luck,

Lauren