[Gpdd] [announce] Fareham (UK) show 4 April, 2004

Roy and Andrew Millea curlywick_cavies at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 04:14:19 EDT 2004

Well, another month, another piggy show.
This time we went a bit OTT and took 10 pigs. 2 Rex, 3 Aby, 3 pet
(although 1 was a rex), 1 rare variety and 1 unstandardised.

Unfortunately the rex and pets got nowhere but they did enjoy a day out,
especially stealing hay from the pig in the next cage ( whilst that pig,
of course, was stealing theirs ).

What of the others? I hear you ask. Ask no more - here is the roll of
honour
Rare variety, Mildred a chocolate magpie - we had her down as a mutt
until we saw one at a show and realised what we had - 2nd
Unstandardised 3-5 , Mabel, a little teddy - those of you who were
paying attention last month will remember that she was a new addition
from the Worthing show - first in her class and third in the any age,
any variety, unstandardised challenge  - she obviously shows promise.
Agatha an AOC aby got second to
Maude our roan aby

Star of the day was Dizzy, a brindle aby boar
First in his class, first in the any age aby challenge, second in the
any variety, non self adult challenge.
As if that wasn't enough he made best aby!

The broccoli blasters were handed out that night for sure.

We are not going to taks so many to the next show, Middleton-on-sea 24
April.
See you there