[Gpdd] misc. - naming a piggie

Sharon Kendall sharonk908 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 11:24:24 EDT 2004

1-1/2 weeks ago we brought home a new baby girl.  Our first, Piglet, passed on March 16th.  We, too, had trouble with coming up with a name, but instead of rushing into it, we took a few days, tossed around some ideas, but ultimately, I was waiting for her personality to help me out, which, of course, it did.  We named our baby Buttercup, after the Powerpuff girl because she is so small, sweet and cute but don't let that fool you!  She is so fast and agile, it's almost impossible to even believe!  So give it time and look into personality too, not just looks, when thinking of a name.  Maybe that will help with inspiration.  Good Luck!
Sharon and Buttercup