[Gpdd] Re: Announcent: Three times the love and three times sadness

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 04:31:39 EDT 2004

I'm so sorry to read of the passing of KALI and her two little ones. It is
incredibly sad to have one of our little ones cross the bridge. Having lost two
brand new to this world little ones it incomprehensible. KALI was at least
offered the love and care of a wonderful mother, one who rescued her from a much
sadder life. I am sure that when she crossed the bridge with her two little
ones in tow, she was greeted by the greatest number of piggies ever, both out of
respect and sadness. All of them a shedding a tear of sadness for the little
ones that have never had even a day in the world of love that their mother
enjoyed ever since her rescue. Yet as sad as it is, one day you will all be
united once more and where being reunited with KALI will once again lighten your
heart, it will be three times elated to see her two little offspring eating hay
and running around as you had envisioned them I am sure. But for the moment my
heart grieves with you for loss of these three little diamonds of which sadly
only one got to shine. So please accept my most sincere and deepest sympathy
on your loss of KALI and her two little stars. I hope you gave them names even
though they have crossed the bridge. They deserve that so dearly.

Sincerely,

Joseph Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy